Thursday, June 3, 2010



BLONDE [THREE] CLASSROOM
As a child you may have a dream of what you want to be when you grow up. For me, I have always wanted to be a teacher. I graduated college in December and got a job in February. I was excited and very nervous to have my OWN classroom and being teaching. After many snow days I began teaching 2nd and 4th grade Reading and Math Special Ed. After many emotional break downs, sleepless nights, and 12-17 hours days I finished!!! The year was crazy and I never got to take any pictures of my kiddos. Here are some from their multiplication party.


2nd graders: At ice cream party!
4th graders with their mulplication ice cream and ice cream tables
This is my classroom after my kiddos helped me clean everything out!
Computer Area

Kiddos' desk

No comments:

Post a Comment